[Merge] lp:~cmiller/ubuntu/utopic/sikuli/lp1313398 into lp:ubuntu/utopic/sikuli

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 21 09:30:27 UTC 2014

Review: Needs Information

Thanks Chad, sorry for the delay in review. It looks like Debian fixed the issue so we could merge their current version. Could you maybe send your changes to the Debian BTS? They seem useful, but we shouldn't have a diff over Debian for that, it could go there and be useful for Debian and Ubuntu as well
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cmiller/ubuntu/utopic/sikuli/lp1313398/+merge/233407
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cmiller/ubuntu/utopic/sikuli/lp1313398 into lp:ubuntu/utopic/sikuli.