[Merge] lp:~mitya57/ubuntu-themes/new-gnome-terminal into lp:ubuntu-themes

Lars Uebernickel lars.uebernickel at canonical.com
Tue May 27 06:52:20 UTC 2014

Review: Disapprove

I don't think adding yet another tab style to Ubuntu is a good idea. We already have different tabs in gtk apps, firefox, and chromium.

I'd like changing the tab style of all notebooks to be more like firefox (dark background tabs with a light active one). There's a gtk bug preventing this right now, though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mitya57/ubuntu-themes/new-gnome-terminal/+merge/218271
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mitya57/ubuntu-themes/new-gnome-terminal into lp:ubuntu-themes.