[Merge] lp:~bkerensa/ubuntu-docs/saucy into lp:ubuntu-docs

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Sat Oct 5 15:15:06 UTC 2013

Hi Benjamin,

So that I don't make the same mistake next time: How can I determine that the version number should have been 3.10.22ubuntu1 in the changelog? I was thinking it should be 13.10.2, now that the previous was changed to 13.10.1.

I think it is the package version of the Desktop help docs Merge Proposal that has to be created and submitted. Revision 113 here: https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/saucy/ubuntu-docs/saucy. At least that is the part I do not know how to do and that needs sponsership.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bkerensa/ubuntu-docs/saucy/+merge/189450
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bkerensa/ubuntu-docs/saucy into lp:ubuntu-docs.