[Merge] lp:~n-muench/ubuntu/saucy/open-vm-tools/open-vm-tools.april-update.part2-merge into lp:ubuntu/open-vm-tools

Nate Muench (Mink) NowIWillDestroyAbydos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 20:58:27 UTC 2013

Nate Muench (Mink) has proposed merging lp:~n-muench/ubuntu/saucy/open-vm-tools/open-vm-tools.april-update.part2-merge into lp:ubuntu/open-vm-tools.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~n-muench/ubuntu/saucy/open-vm-tools/open-vm-tools.april-update.part2-merge/+merge/170992

This is Part 2 to my last update. Basically, I'm this just pulls in some stuff Debian (specifically the Experimental branch).  The only remaining stuff from their end is: DKMS, Kmod, and their last update (which causes a build failure on our end).  Unless a CVE comes up, this will be the last update to this specific upstream release.

This time, the merge was done using "bzr import-dsc," hopefully this won't cause problems like last time.

Here's the Repo (use this branch's changelog): https://launchpad.net/~n-muench/+archive/virtual-test/+packages

Also I have another proposal for Precise, to fix a bug with a 3.5 kernel backport, waiting for approval: https://code.launchpad.net/~n-muench/ubuntu/precise/open-vm-tools/open-vm-tools.raring-precise.backport
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~n-muench/ubuntu/saucy/open-vm-tools/open-vm-tools.april-update.part2-merge/+merge/170992
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~n-muench/ubuntu/saucy/open-vm-tools/open-vm-tools.april-update.part2-merge into lp:ubuntu/open-vm-tools.