Problem with aptitude in Sponsorship Overview

Daniel Hartwig mandyke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:39:59 UTC 2012

On 7 September 2012 16:23, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> I'm not sure I understand the problem.

Based on your response it seems there is no problem.  I had suspected
that the overview was simply confused and you have confirmed this.
Thanks.

> This bug is not on the list because all its tasks (Debian and Ubuntu)
> are marked as 'fix released'. The 'precise' nomination is not approved
> yet. I just approved it.

Ah ok.  So I now understand that this list is based on the status of
the bugs, rather than being updated when ubuntu-sponsors is
subscribed.

As an aside, I tried a few times to get that bug nominated on
#ubuntu-bugs (different times, different days), but without success.
Is there an other avenue more suitable for that?  Another bug fixed in
that same sru is not yet nominated (for this very reason): #975793.

Regards