[Merge] lp:~carifio/seahorse/seahorse-remove-broken-help-buttons into lp:ubuntu/precise/seahorse

Mike Carifio carifio at usys.com
Fri Oct 12 15:15:27 UTC 2012

You have been requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~carifio/seahorse/seahorse-remove-broken-help-buttons into lp:ubuntu/precise/seahorse.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~carifio/seahorse/seahorse-remove-broken-help-buttons/+merge/129303

This merge proposal mitigates the issue described in LP:#853137 by making
the help button in certain widgets invisible.

Note that I've chosen to leave the buttons intact but invisible. When
the right help content is authored, then I believe the button
should be exposed again. This change minimizes the amount of work to make
that better solution happen.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~carifio/seahorse/seahorse-remove-broken-help-buttons/+merge/129303
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~carifio/seahorse/seahorse-remove-broken-help-buttons into lp:ubuntu/precise/seahorse.