[Bug 946413] Re: FFe: Sync burp 1.3.1-1 (universe) from Debian sid (main)
Bas van den Dikkenberg
946413 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Mar 8 14:41:58 UTC 2012
There are some mayor fixes for debian and ubuntu, and it work mutch beter now in debian and ubuntu.
so sugest we sync the packages in to 12.4
Just few things:
* Add 'exclude_fs =' option for Linux so that you can skip partitions
types (for example, tmpfs) without generating warnings.
* If recovery method 'resume' is set, but the includes/excludes change,
switch to 'use', then start a new backup.
* In the tests, check to see whether it looks like the server has finished
the backup before moving on, rather than just waiting a set amount of time.
* Add man pages for bedup and burp_ca.
* Remove embedded uthash code. It will need to be installed as a dependency.
For example, in Debian, you might run 'apt-get install uthash-dev'.
* Add Bas van den Dikkenberg's tweaks for getting burp into official Debian
and Ubuntu repositories. Burp is now in debian sid and ubuntu precise.
* Make the server tell the client what extra_comms features it supports, so
that, in future, old servers are more likely to work with new clients.
* Improve 'make clean'.
* Add option to strip off leading path components on restore.
* Fix segfault that was happening on the server when SSL_accept() failed.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
FFe: Sync burp 1.3.1-1 (universe) from Debian sid (main)
Status in “burp” package in Ubuntu:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync burp 1.3.1-1 (universe) from Debian sid (main)
Changelog entries since current precise version 1.3.0+20120214git-1:
burp (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release version 1.3.1
-fixes respect noopt in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. (Closes: #661281)
* Switched to Standards-Version 3.9.3 Debian bug: (Closes: #661001)
* Fixed typo in logrotate script Debian bug: (Closes: #660964)
* added debug package Debian bug: (Closes: #661267)
-- Bastiaan Franciscus van den Dikkenberg <bas at dikkenberg.net> Mon,
27 Feb 2012 17:01:35 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors