[Merge] lp:~matttbe/chromium-browser/lp1013171 into lp:~chromium-team/chromium-browser/chromium-browser.quantal

Matthieu Baerts matttbe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:54:21 UTC 2012

You have been requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matttbe/chromium-browser/lp1013171 into lp:~chromium-team/chromium-browser/chromium-browser.quantal.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~matttbe/chromium-browser/lp1013171/+merge/113055

Hello members of the Chromium team,

This is just a patch to update apport hook for python3.
I set you as reviewer because you're the owner of the main branch but I can add ubuntu-sponsors team and propose a debdiff if you want ;)

Have a nice day,

Matt

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matttbe/chromium-browser/lp1013171/+merge/113055
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matttbe/chromium-browser/lp1013171 into lp:~chromium-team/chromium-browser/chromium-browser.quantal.