[Merge] lp:~om26er/ubuntu/oneiric/compiz/compiz-sru into lp:ubuntu/oneiric-proposed/compiz

Miklos Juhasz juhasz.miklos.1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 06:45:27 UTC 2012

I tried the compiz 6.1 package and compiz hangs when I

1) place a window using the grid plugin, e.g. Ctrl+Alt+1, then
2) I press the maximize button

Rebuilding the deb without the uwd_frame_padding_904746 patch (only with the patch for the other 3 bugs) I don't get this freeze.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~om26er/ubuntu/oneiric/compiz/compiz-sru/+merge/85928
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~om26er/ubuntu/oneiric/compiz/compiz-sru into lp:ubuntu/oneiric-proposed/compiz.