[Merge] lp:~roadmr/ubuntu/oneiric/checkbox/0.12.10 into lp:ubuntu/oneiric-proposed/checkbox

Daniel Manrique daniel.manrique at canonical.com
Mon Feb 27 17:50:28 UTC 2012

Daniel Manrique has proposed merging lp:~roadmr/ubuntu/oneiric/checkbox/0.12.10 into lp:ubuntu/oneiric-proposed/checkbox.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~roadmr/ubuntu/oneiric/checkbox/0.12.10/+merge/94813

This fixes the code for the two 0.12.9 bugs that failed verification (one was missing code, so I added it; the code for the other didn't fix the bug, so I removed it). I also re-added one dependency that got removed by mistake and updated the changelog to bump the version to 0.12.10.

Merge requested on -proposed directly, with just the changes that need to be applied on top of 0.12.9.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~roadmr/ubuntu/oneiric/checkbox/0.12.10/+merge/94813
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~roadmr/ubuntu/oneiric/checkbox/0.12.10 into lp:ubuntu/oneiric-proposed/checkbox.