[Merge] lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/precise/cairo-dock-plug-ins/3.0.0.1 into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock-plug-ins

Matthieu Baerts matttbe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:06:21 UTC 2012

The proposal to merge lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/precise/cairo-dock-plug-ins/3.0.0.1 into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock-plug-ins has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

== Note: Message written by Scott Kitterman on the bug #983289: "Ack. Approved." ==

The Cairo-Dock team proposes a new "bugs fixed" version of their Cairo-Dock packages.

===========

This is the Upstream (short) ChangeLog:
   - Updated translations
   - Moved 'battery' theme from cairo-dock-core to cairo-dock-plug-ins
   - Included here a sound gauge theme for alsaMixer applet from our server in
      order to use the Default-Panel theme without an Internet connexion.
   - Shortcuts: properly initialize the disk structure, to avoid polling non
      writable disks
   - Clipper: fixed a warning when stopping the applet
   - Clock: fixed a small regression: text should be vertically centered
   - dnd2share: Fixed videobin backend and forced curl to follow redirection
   - Clock: numeric: Fixed a typo about the maximum ratio in vertical mode
   - Panel view: fixed the frame drawing (no bottom rounded corners)
   - Messaging-Menu:
    + Some items was not displayed with the latest version of indicator-messages
    + Fixed a few details about the lozenge and the drawing
    + Fixed a tiny memory leak
   - MusicPlayer: Fixed a typo about the detection of the MPRIS2 services for
      handlers with a valid mpris2 string
   - Shortcuts: used a default icon if vfs_backend_get_file_info returns none
      icon name (g_file_info_get_icon seems not able to find an icon for folders
      or drives on KDE)
   - GMenu: checked if alacarte or kmenuedit is available before adding the menu
      entry to launch it (alacarte seems no longer installed by default on new
      distributions with Gnome)
   - PowerManager: if we want to hide the icon, hide it even on desktop when we
      have no information)
   - ShowDesktop: if we can't show the widget layer or present the desktops
      (expo), we now display a warning and use the default action instead of
      doing nothing
   - Switcher: menu: limit windows' title to 50 chars to avoid too larger menus
   - Clipper: Menu entries are now translated
   - Mail: disable the RSS feed for Gmail, as it is not working any more with the
      current GMail authentification system; use IMAP instead
   - Status-Notifier: Removed an unused function
   - stdout: removed a lot of g_print functions (or replaced by cd_debug)
   - Clock: fixed the text drawing: avoid any stretching of the text

This branch should be ready to be pushed on lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock-plug-ins (except the UNRELEASED version in debian/changelog)

Thank you for your help! ;)

PS: 'cairo-dock' package has to be uploaded before this package! (if possible, 30min before) ( LP: #983288 )

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/precise/cairo-dock-plug-ins/3.0.0.1/+merge/102205
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/precise/cairo-dock-plug-ins/3.0.0.1/+merge/102205
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/precise/cairo-dock-plug-ins/3.0.0.1 into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock-plug-ins.