[Merge] lp:~mfisch/ubuntu/oneiric/gnome-nettool/multiple-ui-fixes into lp:ubuntu/oneiric/gnome-nettool

Stéphane Graber stgraber at stgraber.org
Mon Nov 28 17:44:27 UTC 2011

I don't think it's suitable for Oneiric, can you target Precise instead as this really should be fixed there first?

Also, I'd think most of these changes should happen upstream rather than as distro patches, someone from the desktop team should probably review those.

I'm marking the merge proposal as work in progress, please switch back to needs review when updated.

Thanks for your work!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mfisch/ubuntu/oneiric/gnome-nettool/multiple-ui-fixes/+merge/83504
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mfisch/ubuntu/oneiric/gnome-nettool/multiple-ui-fixes into lp:ubuntu/oneiric/gnome-nettool.