Sponsor for a Stable Release Update?

Emilien Klein emilien+ubuntu at klein.st
Tue Nov 1 16:25:31 UTC 2011

Hi sponsors,

I (as the upstream) have released a new microrelease for Nautilus
Image Manipulator [0] that makes it work with the version of Nautilus
3 and nautilus-python that are available in Ubuntu Oneiric.
All Nautilus extension written in Python needed to be upgraded before
the change to Nautilus 3, and most of the extensions are currently
broken (see [1] for more information).

Anyway, the new 0.4 release is already uploaded to Debian Sid [2], and
I'd like to have it updated in Oneiric to make the package usable. For
that I'd need a sponsor to:
- Use "Nominate for series" to mark the bug as an SRU candidate for Oneiric
- Upload the new release to oneiric-proposed

(per the procedure listed on [3])

The bug report I'm working on is bug #849361 [4].

I know time is tight with UDS, but I hope somebody can find some to help me.

Thanks in advance!
    +Emilien

[0] https://launchpad.net/nautilus-image-manipulator
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus-python/+bug/859104