[Merge] lp:~matttbe/ubuntu/oneiric/gthumb/fix-793438 into lp:ubuntu/gthumb

Matthieu Baerts matttbe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:08:32 UTC 2011

Matthieu Baerts has proposed merging lp:~matttbe/ubuntu/oneiric/gthumb/fix-793438 into lp:ubuntu/gthumb.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)
Related bugs:
  Bug #793438 in gthumb (Ubuntu): "[Oneiric] Gthumb needs libbrasero-media1 which is no longuer available"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gthumb/+bug/793438

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~matttbe/ubuntu/oneiric/gthumb/fix-793438/+merge/63538

Hello,

With the new version of brasero, the libbrasero-media1 package has been updated and renamed. So we are currently not able to install GThumb on Ubuntu Oneiric.
If we try to rebuild it with the new version of this library, it fails to build.
As it doesn't seem compatible, it's maybe better to temporally disable the support of brasero and waiting for a new version of GThumb with the support of libbrasero-media3.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matttbe/ubuntu/oneiric/gthumb/fix-793438/+merge/63538
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matttbe/ubuntu/oneiric/gthumb/fix-793438 into lp:ubuntu/gthumb.