[Merge] lp:~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/natty/libvirt/upstart-include-default into lp:ubuntu/libvirt

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Jan 28 20:40:13 UTC 2011

Review: Needs Fixing
Couple things that I think need fixing here:

I think it would be good to add a comment and changelog explanation that this is only there until there is a clear way for maintainer scripts to copy the /etc/default file in as an override in order to deprecate it.

You also need to set a default value for the options with this:

env libvirtd_options="-d"

So that the default file isn't needed at all anymore.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/natty/libvirt/upstart-include-default/+merge/47850
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/natty/libvirt/upstart-include-default into lp:ubuntu/libvirt.