[Merge] lp:~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools/backport-fixes into lp:ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 4 22:42:51 UTC 2011

Serge Hallyn has proposed merging lp:~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools/backport-fixes into lp:ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools/backport-fixes/+merge/45187

These fixes are needed in lucid and maverick.  I've done a separate merge request of the more uptodate Debian experimental package for natty, which is why I'm not requesting this be merged for natty first.

        a. device map not ready before root mount (use bug 686832)
        b. modprobe -q not -Q (#644481)
        c. fix pathnames in uevents (#660597)
        d. scsi_wait_scan needed

I suspect I need to create a separate SRU with targeted debdiffs for each one, but am hoping there is a way to do it from the bzr tree.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools/backport-fixes/+merge/45187
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~serge-hallyn/ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools/backport-fixes into lp:ubuntu/maverick/multipath-tools.