[Merge] lp:~jelmer/ubuntu/natty/samba4/various-fixes into lp:ubuntu/samba4

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Feb 27 18:31:17 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 18:00 +0000, Artur Rona wrote:
> Thank you for your time and efforts making Ubuntu better! However, I have some questions:
>
> 1) Is it possible to clean up depends in d/control? You can use script 'wrap-and-sort -a -v' from package ubuntu-dev-tools. It's possible to do it for natty if you can do the same in Debian as well.
I'd be happy to, but it will make it hard to tell the actual changes in this branch apart from the formatting changes. Is that ok?

> 2) Could you use short DEP3 tags in patches?
> Bug-Debian: http://bugs.debian.org/611214
> Unfortunately, it doesn't work on samba page.
Ok.

I also just noticed an issue with ldb versioning strictness that I'll
fix in this branch as well.

Cheers,

Jelmer

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/ubuntu/natty/samba4/various-fixes/+merge/51465
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jelmer/ubuntu/natty/samba4/various-fixes into lp:ubuntu/samba4.