[Merge] lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-0beta2 into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock

Matthieu Baerts matttbe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:04:48 UTC 2011

Matthieu Baerts has proposed merging lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-0beta2 into lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)
Related bugs:
  Bug #823513 in cairo-dock (Ubuntu): "Please update Cairo-Dock to 2.4.0~0beta2 version (before the FF)"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cairo-dock/+bug/823513

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-0beta2/+merge/70951

Hello,

The Cairo-Dock team proposes a new version of its Cairo-Dock package.

This is the Upstream (short) ChangeLog:
 * Upstream (short) ChangeLog:
   - A new Help applet has been added to help our beloved user.
   - Improved integration in the XFCE and LXDE desktop.
   - Improved the classifying of our files in the source code
      and in share/cairo-dock directory.
   - Launchers and applications now uses the linked .desktop file.
   - Fixed a few bugs as usual

This branch should be ready to be pushed on lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock (except the UNRELEASED version in debian/changelog)

Please upload this version before the FF.

Thank you for your help

PS: Don't forget to upload this package AND OUR PLUG-INS ( LP: #823514 )
--
The attached diff has been truncated due to its size.
https://code.launchpad.net/~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-0beta2/+merge/70951