[Bug 823513] [NEW] Please update Cairo-Dock to 2.4.0~0beta2 version (before the FF)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
823513 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Aug 9 19:58:08 UTC 2011
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Matthieu Baerts (matttbe):
The Cairo-Dock team proposes a new version of its Cairo-Dock package.
This is the Upstream (short) ChangeLog:
* Upstream (short) ChangeLog:
- A new Help applet has been added to help our beloved user.
- Improved integration in the XFCE and LXDE desktop.
- Improved the classifying of our files in the source code
and in share/cairo-dock directory.
- Launchers and applications now uses the linked .desktop file.
- Fixed a few bugs as usual
This bzr branch has been linked to this bug report: lp:~cairo-dock-team/ubuntu/oneiric/cairo-dock/2.4.0-0beta2
This branch should be ready to be push on lp:ubuntu/cairo-dock (except the UNRELEASED version in debian/changelog)
Please upload this version before the FF.
Thank you for your help
PS: Don't forget to upload this package AND OUR PLUG-INS ( LP: #823514 )
** Affects: cairo-dock (Ubuntu)
** Tags: upgrade-software-version
Please update Cairo-Dock to 2.4.0~0beta2 version (before the FF)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors