[Merge] lp:~alanbell/dasher/bugfix-lp-579181 into lp:dasher

Stefano Rivera launchpad at rivera.za.net
Tue Oct 19 13:34:10 BST 2010

Stefano Rivera has proposed merging lp:~alanbell/dasher/bugfix-lp-579181 into lp:dasher.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)
Related bugs:
  #579181 Newline (¶) only selectable after punctuation or space
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/579181

Test Merge proprosal for debugging ubuntu sponsors overview. The previous merge proposal on this branch, which is still in staging.l.n, seems to cause oopses.

Please ignore it, I'll delete it when I'm done.
--
The attached diff has been truncated due to its size.
https://code.launchpad.net/~alanbell/dasher/bugfix-lp-579181/+merge/38826