[Merge] lp:~clint-fewbar/ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm/fix-activeconns-report into lp:ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Nov 18 23:43:13 UTC 2010

Clint Byrum has proposed merging lp:~clint-fewbar/ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm/fix-activeconns-report into lp:ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm.

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Sponsors Team (ubuntu-sponsors)
  Ubuntu Development Team (ubuntu-dev)
Related bugs:
  #663564 Don't report persistentconns as activeconns
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/663564

SRU to lucid, identical to natty version.

Not sure about the patch revision.. since natty and lucid had the same version. Should it just be the exact same version as the one from natty rather than $VER.1 as I've done in the MP? Seems like that would be the case.

Please advise on that, otherwise it has been built and smoke tested on a lucid schroot. I did not repeat the entire test case as I do not have a lucid server to test on.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~clint-fewbar/ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm/fix-activeconns-report/+merge/41252
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~clint-fewbar/ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm/fix-activeconns-report into lp:ubuntu/lucid/ipvsadm.