[Merge] lp:~facundo/ubuntu/maverick/magicicada/0.1.3-update into lp:ubuntu/magicicada

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri Jul 30 22:26:00 BST 2010

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:32:43 -0000, Facundo Batista <facundo at canonical.com> wrote:
> + * bzr get lp:ubuntu/magicicada
> + * cd magicicada
> + * uscan --verbose --rename (this gets the new upstream release from launchpad)
> + * bzr merge-package ../magicicada_0.1.2.orig.tar.gz --version=0.1.2

You mean merge-upstream I think?

Also, you can pass a URL and it will do the download and rename for you.

I will be adding uscan support so that those two steps are just

  bzr merge-upstream

at some point.

Thanks,

James
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~facundo/ubuntu/maverick/magicicada/0.1.3-update/+merge/31425
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~facundo/ubuntu/maverick/magicicada/0.1.3-update into lp:ubuntu/magicicada.