[Merge] lp:~bilalakhtar/nautilus-sendto/ubuntugtk3-update into lp:~ubuntu-desktop/nautilus-sendto/ubuntu

Jamie Strandboge jamie at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 3 13:51:11 GMT 2010

Since this is not intended for Ubuntu, I'm not sure why the ubuntu-sponsors team is subscribed and I don't see a way to unsubscribe the team. Bilal, can you unsubscribe ubuntu-sponsors from the merge request?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bilalakhtar/nautilus-sendto/ubuntugtk3-update/+merge/42602
Your team Ubuntu Sponsors Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bilalakhtar/nautilus-sendto/ubuntugtk3-update into lp:~ubuntu-desktop/nautilus-sendto/ubuntu.