[Bug 568871] [NEW] Please sync wesnoth-1.8 1:1.8-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
568871 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Apr 23 10:57:09 BST 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Gerfried Fuchs (rhonda):
Binary package hint: wesnoth-1.8
This upload closes the launchpad bug about NOT starting the
wesnoth-1.8-server automatically and fixes two further issues that
upstream asked me to include on next build.
wesnoth-1.8 (1:1.8-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove parallel build support again, it's dysfunctional and proper support
would require major debian/rules rewrite.
* Only create stop symlinks for the server. Starting a lan games starts the
server automatically and having it running all the time is rare.
-- Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at debian.at> Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:51:34 +0200
wesnoth-1.8 (1:1.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Support for DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="parallel=X" added, thanks to prodding by
* Pulled two upstream bugfixes:
- 03missing-wml-child-error: one-line fix, upstream bug #15865
- 04lobby-crash: fix refreshing with filtered out games, upstream bug #15716
-- Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at debian.at> Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:15:38 +0200
** Affects: wesnoth-1.8 (Ubuntu)
Please sync wesnoth-1.8 1:1.8-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors Team, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors