[Bug 538594] Re: [FFe] Please merge munin 1.4.4-1 from Debian testing
mauermann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:43:20 BST 2010
1.4.4 is in the repos now
** Changed in: munin (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
[FFe] Please merge munin 1.4.4-1 from Debian testing
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors Team, which is a direct subscriber.
Status in “munin” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released
Binary package hint: munin
munin (1.4.4-1ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge bugfix release from debian testing. Remaining changes:
- debian/rules, debian/munin-node.upstart: Convert to upstart.
munin (1.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Mainly bugfixes. Including fixes for:
- node does not read files in plugin configuration directory in
alphabetical order (Closes: #564098)
- munin-cgi-graph: Error "Premature end of script headers:
munin-cgi-graph" in in webserver logs (Closes: #570545)
* Suggest logtail in munin-node instead of munin-plugins-extra, as amavis
plugin is now part of munin-node.
* Bump standards-version to 3.8.4, no changes necessary.
* Remove default limits for the cpu plugin (Closes: #564239)
* New mysql plugin does not function with default configuration
(Closes: #569047). Thanks to Michael Shuler spotting this!
* Fix amavis default configuration (Closes: #567923)
* Add default configuration for exim_mailstats for logdir,logname.
* Extend default configuration for df to df*.
* Place NEWS file only in munin,munin-node packages (Closes: #567844)
I think this can be considered a bugfix release, but I could go through hoops and request a full FFE for it.
I'm attaching the debdiff against Debian.
munin 1.4.4, r3276,3379, 2010-2-26
* Localization problem in 1.4.1 (closes #781)
* Sort plugin configuration file order. This ensures some predictability
regarding where a configuration setting comes from when multiple files
specify the same configuration variables.
For details, see debian bug http://bugs.debian.org/564098
* munin-cgi-graph*: cgi semaphore fix, hopefully cures #834
* Munin/Master/GraphOld.pm sum+colour fix (closes #731)
plugin to connect to a separate munin-node (or other daemon speaking the
munin-node protocol) and fetch values from there.
* munin-update: Fix config line continuation hadling
* Add patch from munin ticket #828, to suppress "occasional" unknown states
to avoid alerts. Thanks to Steve Wilson for the patch!
* proxy_plugin: New proxy plugin, that makes it possible for a single Munin
* jmx/Uptime: decimal days, not integer - closes #815
* nvidia_: fix suggest
* linux/vserver*: fix autoconf exit codes
* linux/ip_: RE fix to be able to match IPv6 addresses
* linux/selinux_avcstat: New plugin from Lars Strand showing selinux stats
Taken from Muninexchange. Thanks to Lars!
* linux/lpar_cpu: A plugin to measure IBM PPC hardware virtualization logical
partition CPU usage (made for the platform once called OpenPower)
* varnish_: backend_unhealthy is a DERIVE value, note that canonical upstream
is the varnish project
* Add simfs" to linux df* plugins ignore list
* linux/buddyinfo multigraph plugin by Gábor Gombás
* Remediate patches from Gentoo that never came upstream.
Prevents possible output on stderr in plugin linux/iostat_ios and corrects
linux/fw_forwarded_local to handle a missing /proc/net/ip_conntrack
linux/fw_forwarded_local: need to dereference the _conntrack_file variable
* linux/diskstats: Upstream update, closes #838 #835 #837
* linux/ip_: Better matching of IPv6 addresses. Use a single awk command
instead of a mix of awk and grep.
* mysql_: fix graph_base error (Closes #840) Patch from Gábor Gombás
* mysql_: plugin suggests wrong values (closes #857)
* linux/selinux_avcstat - exit 0 on autoconf
* linux/tcp: Add contributed plugin from Tim Small
* linux/df_abs: multiple filesystem excludes do not work in df_abs
Thanks to Daniel Reichelt for the patch!
* snort*: Add documentation and minor updates
* multips_memory: correct printing out raw fieldname,
instead of clean_fieldname, documentation updates
* linux/df_abs: Added configuration option to df_abs to Enable/Disable the
graph total (The default is on). Thanks to Daniel Reichelt for the patch,
submitted at http://bugs.debian.org/567895 - adapted, tested
and documented by Tom Feiner
* snmp__if_multi: Add env.ifTypeOnly filtering, fix multiple buglets
* mailman: Corrected incorrect use of $MUNIN_PLUGSTATE in mailman plugin
* amavis: Change amavis mktempfile function to run with backticks instead of
$(command) as it doesnt work correctly piping to sed
* exim_mailstats: exim_mailstats doesnt count Completed properly.
Thanks to Wakko Warner for noticing this in http://bugs.debian.org/569621
* Deprecated tomcat plugins: Fix in to work properly when only one connector
is availabe http://bugs.debian.org/543523
* postfix_mailstats: Fix shell->perl syntax in perl plugin
* apt: update description with a pointer to apt_all
* jmx/GCCount - fix negative counts on jvm restart (closes #852)
* ping_: fix obvious typo (closes #854)
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors