[Bug 552720] Re: please merge 3.11.3+svn2147-1 from Debian testing
stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Apr 7 13:47:28 BST 2010
ACK, FFe granted, please go ahead.
please merge 3.11.3+svn2147-1 from Debian testing
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors Team, which is a direct subscriber.
Status in “squeak-vm” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed
Binary package hint: squeak-vm
[ Jamie Strandboge ]
I did a quick build test for 3.11.3+svn2147-1 on lucid and it built fine. It needs a merge for at least adding the epoch which Ubuntu has. I'm not a squeak-vm user, so I can't do the testing. If an interested MOTU could handle this, that would be fantastic.
[ Luke Faraone ]
This qualifies for a FFe since the current version of squeak-vm is unusable as is. I verified that both Scratch and Etoys, two popular Squeak applications, runs under the new VM version as packaged.
squeak-vm (3.11.3+svn2147-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, with new RomePlugin and GstreamerPlugin,
pulseaudio support and use cmake to compile (Closes: #552907)
* Links every sources file to the user squeak directory
* Fixes plugin links
* Removed 20_sym_link_patch and fixImplicitidConvertedPointer.dpatch
patches as they're included upstream
* Added sound64bits.dpatch (Closes: #487871)
* Reintroduced MPEG3Plugin as it uses the same sources and headers the
current libmpeg3 package in Debian
* xresetcapslock removed as the vm now doesn't interprets CAPS LOCK as
SHIFT being down
* Removed browser plugin as it is not maintained upstream by now
* debian/postinst: squeaklets directory now points to /tmp (Closes: #488134)
* linex.dpatch: fixes images detection and desktop file (Closes: #496559)
* Bumped standards version to 3.8.3: added debian/README.source
* Disabled RomePlugin for all archs except i386
-- José L. Redrejo Rodríguez <jredrejo at debian.org> Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:16:46 +0100
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors