[Bug 556961] Re: Sync mp4h 1.3.1-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 7 09:15:51 BST 2010
** Changed in: mp4h (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Triaged
Sync mp4h 1.3.1-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors Team, which is a direct subscriber.
Status in “mp4h” package in Ubuntu: Triaged
Please sync mp4h 1.3.1-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current lucid version 1.3.1-4.1:
mp4h (1.3.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Thorsten Glaser ]
* Do the equivalent of “gettextize -f” (which is interactive) manually
to upgrade the built-in gettext support (removing bundled libintl and
using the system one, as well as upgrading the po/ files).
* Fix a couple of lintian warnings:
- package-uses-deprecated-debhelper-compat-version 4
- spelling-error-in-manpage mp4h.1 adress address
- spelling-error-in-manpage mp4h.1 comand command
- spelling-error-in-manpage mp4h.1 dependant dependent
- spelling-error-in-manpage mp4h.1 informations information
* Calculate module path via make, not configure. (Closes: #573599)
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Move over to group maintenance
- Added Vcs-* headers to debian/control.
* Move over to quilt patch management
- Move all source code patches contained in the diff.gz into quilt
- Split up in logical patches
- Update build dependencies
- Add patch targets and dependencies to debian/rules
- Remove patches for files removed in clean target now
- Add generic README.source
* Updated copyright file (new maintainers, refer to web.archive.org
mirror of original home page)
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no changes)
* Added debian/source/format to silence lintian.
* Removed obsolete local variables from changelog.
-- Axel Beckert <abe at debian.org> Wed, 24 Mar 2010 02:05:22 +0100
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors