[Bug 544122] Re: Sync glunarclock 1:0.34.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
benjamin.drung at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 13:27:14 BST 2010
** Summary changed:
- Sync glunarclock 34.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
+ Sync glunarclock 1:0.34.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Sync glunarclock 1:0.34.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors Team, which is a direct subscriber.
Status in “glunarclock” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed
Binary package hint: glunarclock
* The package currently in the repository (1:0.32.4-12ubuntu1) does not run in Lucid. bug 459389 [confirmed]
* The new upstream does build successfully. [build.log attached]
* The new package installs [install log pasted in Bug Description]
* I have been using the applet for several days and all options seem to work with no adverse affects.[screenshots attached]
This will close bug 459389
Ubuntu's change (Add missing build dependency on libgnomeui-dev) is no longer necessary due to upstream changes.
UPSTREAM CHANGELOG ENTRY
2010-03-05 Christine Spang <spang at mit.edu>
* port to GtkBuilder, we now require gtk+ >= 2.12
* rip out libgnome and libgnomeui dependencies
* update FSF address in copyright statement
* hide moondata dialog if applet is clicked while dialog is open
* build system updates
* depend on gnome-doc-utils
DEBIAN CHANGELOG ENTRY
glunarclock (1:0.34.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Joshua Edward Buhl ]
* New upstream release
* Update debian/copyright to include new copyright holders
[ Christine Spang ]
* New maintainer: me. Thanks Fabian for all your work! (Closes: #497776)
* Move to debhelper 7.
* Bump to Standards-Version 3.8.4.
* Drop unneeded old patches.
* Add gvfs to Recommends (for help) and default to using
rarian-compat instead of scrollkeeper.
* Add missing build-deps xsltproc, intltool, and gnome-doc-utils.
* Upstream has forward-ported to latest gnome stack.
(Closes: #560765, #571534)
-- Christine Spang <christine at debian.org> Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:38:43 -0400
duanedesign at duanedesign-laptop:Desktop/clicompanion-0.0.1$ sudo dpkg -i /var/cache/pbuilder/result/glunarclock_0.34.1-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Selecting previously deselected package glunarclock.
(Reading database ... 241536 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking glunarclock (from .../glunarclock_0.34.1-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb) ...
Setting up glunarclock (1:0.34.1-1ubuntu1) ...
More information about the Ubuntu-sponsors