Holidays time coming soon!

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 23 05:34:01 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

Since the holiday time is coming really soon and I know some people tend
to be away, it would be nice if we can make sure that we will still have
mentors that can review tasks. If you are going to be away, please make
sure that a mentor can take your tasks, or if there is no mentor
available we can add a new person. Remember that this is the time when
most students are out on holidays as well, so it may get crazy because
they have more available time. Should you want someone else to become a
mentor, please contact Alan, Nick or myself to get you rolling.

I would also like to thank you for all the efforts put in the contest.
We have A LOT of tasks completed! I'm really glad to see that we are
reaching the idea I had from the contest, to make the Ubuntu community
go bigger. So, thanks!

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or
any of the admins.

Thanks again, and have a happy holidays!

--
José Antonio Rey