mentor

Renuka Deshmukh renud1988 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 07:02:51 GMT 2010

@aniruddh .... yes pushing in git and performing complex tasks is pretty
difficult .... so there is a probable solution(i havent tried it yet)
transparent proxy .,.
and about apt ..... i do not know how correct i stand .. but apt takes the
proxy values from the environment variables itself .. you do not have to
specifically change its values (i am using ubuntu though)...