(was Re: Introduction)

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Mar 23 17:35:37 GMT 2010

> Hello,
>
> I'm Kamran, a student at National University of Computer & Emerging
> Sciences, Pakistan. I'm currently studying in 7th semester for BS(EE).
>
> I would like to work on bug triaging improvements for Launchpad during
> the summer. I've included the details in the wiki page at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GSoC/2010/KamranKhan
>
> I've already worked on a few projects which were hosted on Launchpad and
> am looking forward for a fun summer with Ubuntu development.

Hi Kamran, thanks for considering to apply for a GSoC role with Ubuntu,
and especially for considering work on launchpad/arsenal.  I would
encourage you to elaborate a few more sentences on the design approaches
you'll take on each of the items.  For instance, conditions you'll need
to take into account, or maybe a more detailed explanation of what
you'll implement.

Thanks again, and good luck!
Bryce