Hello!

Jacob Peddicord jpeddicord at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 22 16:11:18 GMT 2010

Hi James,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:50 AM, James Westby
<jw+debian at jameswestby.net> wrote:
> Currently in Ubuntu we use gnome-system-tools for this functionality
> (though it doesn't support upstart yet), and Milan, the current
> maintainer, is keen to have it work better.
>
> Were you thinking of starting a new project?

Initially I was, since I had (wrongly) assumed from the idea on the
wiki that the one in gnome-system-tools was unmaintained. I have no
problem working on the existing services-admin if that's to be used.
I'll dig into the source and modify my proposal for that on the wiki
later today. :)

Cheers,
Jacob

--