GSoC project idea: Device Driver Creator

tyagiboyz © ® <<BATMAN>> tyagi.amreesh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:58:30 BST 2010

I am having a idea of creating a separate IDE for building device drivers in
linux. Using this IDE anyone(who knows some device drivers basics) can build
and insert his/her drivers for his/her own hardware. The only thing a
developer has to know is "How to make drivers in LINUX". This IDE can
provide I/O memory map, I/O port map, interrupts and shared interrupts and
other informations needed for creating drivers.

Regards
Amreesh Tyagi