Hi. Student interested in the 'Profiling of boot time and memory'

Samuel Miller millers2012 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:16:12 BST 2010

Hi all,

My name is Sam Miller. I am a student at Tennessee Technological University.
I have been using Ubuntu or Kubuntu since I started school in Fall of 2008.

I am interested in the profiling of boot time and memory project because I
like a speedy start up and hope any findings I discover could speed up
Ubuntu and make it a more accessible OS to people who do not have the best
computer but would like to run the best OS around.

If Mr. Riddell wold please contact me on IRC, I'm lazarus_tn on the
ubuntu-gsoc channel.

Sam Miller

--
AIAA Secretary -EJC Representative

"And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back." -Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass"