No subject

Thu Apr 26 15:22:31 BST 2007

To create an *upload* branch, that is a branch hosted on Launchpad, as
opposed to a *mirror* branch:

   - Register a SSH key from your person's page. Click on your name at
   the top of any Launchpad page when logged in to go to your person's page.
   - Use the bzr push command to create the branch.

The push location must be of the form: sftp://*login*@bazaar.launchpad.net/~
*registrant*/*project*/*branch*

   - *login* is your Launchpad person name: the last part of the URL of
   your person's page. Launchpad uses it to check the SSH key you are
   authenticating with.
   - *registrant* is your Launchpad person name, or the name of a team
   you belong to. Use a team name to create a branch to which other people can
   upload.
   - *project* is the name of the Launchpad project to register this
   branch on. The uploaded branch will appear in the listings for this project.
   - *name* must be unique for a given registrant and project.

So you need to have bzr installed on your own computer.. and then use bzr
push with the location it tells you to use in the directions.
Read this tutorial ( http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/tutorial.htm ) will
help you understand what needs to be done.

------=_Part_15717_27887078.1178128492696

To create an <em>upload</em> branch, that is a branch hosted on Launchpad,

  <ul><li>Register a SSH key from your person's page. Click on your name at
      the top of any Launchpad page when logged in to go to your person&#39;s

      your person&#39;s page. Launchpad uses it to check the SSH key you are