An introduction and a question, or two...

Jason Brower encompass at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:34:48 BST 2007

Hi everyone!
Jason Brower here...
I am an American Living in Finland and am very excited to be able to be
a part of Google summer of code.
I will be programming PyStart an application to help teachers teach
programming.

I was hoping to create a small community of chatters that are part of
Google Summer of Code.
Therefor...
If you would like to add me to your jabber account feel free to... all
of you have gmail so I know you can. ¶:
I would be more than happy to help you in any way I can, and I am always
full of ideas if you need them.
Anyway, I hope to find many a friend in the linux community.
Morjens,
Jason Brower