[Ubuntu-SG] New to singapore

billy am wickedpuppy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:56:11 UTC 2014

Hmms ... I am sure there are small such companies. After all , my first job
was in a company of 2 men , including me.
But we were geeks. I meant to say most SMEs. The issue is something Heidir
already mentioned , persuading the management.

Isn't training to be managers same as office workers? Unless managers are
different from others.

http://billyam.com  || http://use-r.com  || http://shinyserver.com (BETA)

SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
Oracle SQL Expert(11g)