[Ubuntu-SG] Articles on Ubuntu.sg

Pipat Ho yihao.ho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:52:27 UTC 2013

True.. Marketing.. But it all starts with quality articles don't you think. If we can craft up good articles, then maybe someday some big shot blog will actually quote us? (Like Engadget quoting our local VR-zone?)

Just got to start somewhere eventually though.. let's see what I can craft up then.

With Regards,
Pipat