[Ubuntu-SG] Plans for 2011

Ho Yi Hao Pipat yihao.ho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:23:24 UTC 2011

The server are located in Singapore hosted by
http://www.singaporehost.sg

I'm only hosting 2 site currently and have more than enough space to
host the Singapore Ubuntu Site unless we outgrow ourself but if we do
reach that stage, we should have enough fund to get our own server.

--
With Regards,
Yi Hao

yihao.ho at gmail.com