[Ubuntu-SG] Requesting help on Open Source research

Ganesh Bhat ganesh.gapr10 at spjain.org
Sat Feb 12 04:20:43 UTC 2011

Hi Loong Jin,

Thanks for the information.

I will be more clear in my communication with them as I already have a list of questions that they can answer. I will send across the questionnaire to the contact that you have provided.

I have sent a mail through the 'Contact Us' feature on fosa.sg and hope to receive some feedback soon.

Regards,

Ganesh Bhat,
Global MBA - IT Management,
S P Jain Center Of Management