[Ubuntu-SG] Publicity Survey

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 05:59:35 UTC 2010

On Thursday 16,September,2010 01:26 PM, Muhammad Heidir Abdul Mutaliff
wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> If we are going to do the survey on paper, I think it will be too
> troublesome. We will need manpower to enter the details manually. Might
> as well we set up an online form and let people type them in. Half the
> work is already done, leaving the other half for us to figure out what
> to do with the data.

OK - perhaps we should just have a one-sheet handout that includes a
link to the survey? I'll see what I can whip up before the event. A
couple introductory paragraphs, a link to our wiki and a link to the survey.

Do you have time to create the survey?

Cheers
David