[Ubuntu-SG] Featured Article in Berita Harian

Muhammad Heidir md.heidir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 00:08:24 UTC 2010

Hi Norman,

Thank you for that interesting article featuring Software Freedom Day
Singapore event and Team Ubuntu Singapore!

Look forward to working with you again.

Hi Team,

Norman Sawi, Berita Harian Journalist made it possible to publish an
article on Software Freedom Day Singapore and Team Ubuntu Singapore.

Credits to David Rigby for his wonderful explanation about free and open
source software.

Unfortunately, I did have any photos from previous SFDS09, so I had to
use photos from SFDS08.

Berita Harian is a local Malay language newspaper. Article is featured
today (15 September 2010) on page 9.

Muhammad Heidir

Launchpad: ~heidir
Team Ubuntu Singapore