[Ubuntu-SG] T-Shirt

Ho Yi Hao Pipat yihao.ho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:12:43 BST 2010

Hi Loong Jin,

yes you have submitted your interest. You requested for a medium.

As for the material, it will be up to the rest to decide as well.

And yeah, that personalizing part. I forgot to ask.

But I believe it is safe to say it is an additional 1-2 bucks more. Let me
check with my supplier before I get back about this.

And guys,

the size chart is coming! I am waiting for my supplier to send it to me!
Sorry for the delay!

And as for the color, I believe it is up for the whole group to discuss as a
whole? And yeah, before I forget. XP is the one that designed this shirt so
all credits go to him!

As usual, if you guys have any other question, please feel free to contact
me with whatever mean possible!

With regards,
Yi Hao

+65 996809062