[Ubuntu-SG] LUGS/SLMG Meeting: Ubuntu 10.4 presentation from Canonical

Tom Goh tomgohj at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:49:21 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Someone from Canonical will be presenting this month for our monthly
meeting.

Title
SLMG Presents: Ubuntu 10.4 by Prakash from Canonical
When
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:00 PM
Details
Hi All,

This month Prakash Advani from Canonical/Ubuntu will be presenting on
the latest Ubuntu 10.4 LTS version. He will talk about what's new in
Ubuntu 10.4, virtual desktop infrastructure, server popularity and
deployments, and Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud.

We are planning a formal talk at SMU and an informal session later at
Hackerspace.

So hope to see all of you there.

MAP:
http://www.smu.edu.sg/campus/map/

Tom

Where
Singapore Management University (SMU)
Lee Kong Chian School of Business (Seminar Room 2.3)
50 Stamford Road
Singapore

RSVP HERE:
http://www.meetup.com/sg-linux/calendar/13401953/