[Ubuntu-SG] Some logo/artwork concepts

Muhammad Heidir md.heidir at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:32:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 15:12 +0800, C David Rigby wrote:
> On Tuesday 01,June,2010 02:48 PM, Chen Xiangpeng wrote:
> > Oh BTW, the facebook group logo has been bothering me.
> >
> > Heidir: You wanna replace the facebook group logo with this?
> >
> > ubuntusgfacebook.png
> >
> > Regards,
> > XP
> >

> I'd love to do so, but I'm not admin there. Indeed, I wasn't even a
> member! I wonder how that happened. The admins are Junhao Koo, Chow
> Loong Jin & Emi HeilMe. Hopefully one of them will pick up on this
> conversation and take it under consideration. If not, we can message
> one of them inside FB.
>
> Cheers
> David
> > On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 14:39, Ho Yi Hao Pipat <yihao.ho at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >         YEAH! That look rather good! What do the rest think?
> >
> >         With Regards,
> >         Yi Hao
> >
> >         +6598574690
> >         yihao.ho at gmail.com
> >         yihao at statick.sg

From my understanding, there are now 2 Facebook site for Team Ubuntu
Singapore.

The first was created by John Thng with Chew, David and me as Admin. The
other site was created by somebody else.

I would suggest the we keep only one site. Its a bit confusing.

In fact I just checked, there are 3 Facebook pages.

Original:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31239604821&ref=search&sid=ohR01mwbQ5ULp5SMN4Qcyg.3125030145..1
Fork:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ubuntu-Singapore/323876166376?ref=search&sid=ohR01mwbQ5ULp5SMN4Qcyg.3125030145..1

Fork:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=293160606769&ref=search&sid=ohR01mwbQ5ULp5SMN4Qcyg.3125030145..1

Is it possible for someone to inform them that we could all combine into
the Official page?

Muhammad Heidir

Launchpad: ~heidir
Team Ubuntu Singapore