[Ubuntu-SG] Merlion Team Ubuntu graphic

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 30 13:18:01 UTC 2010

On Friday 30,July,2010 03:08 PM, C David Rigby wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Could someone tell me who is the designer or the Team Ubuntu Singapore
> Merlion logo that we have on the wiki page at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SingaporeTeam
>
> Also, are there other versions of this logo still extant? Are there any
> SVG versions available?

The original author is XP (Cheng Xiangpeng) who is subscribed to this list. I
have some variants, including SVGs and the original in a tarball which you can
access at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/169656/TUSG/ubuntu-sg-logo.tar.gz. I believe I
made the glowing version, as we needed to put a glow for the text to be readable
for the old ubuntu.sg website.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin