[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day Singapore 2010

Muhammad Heidir md.heidir at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 03:01:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 06:53 +0800, Nick HS wrote:

> On Wednesday 18,August,2010 09:28 AM, Muhammad Heidir wrote:
> > In about a month's time, 18th September 2010, FOSA is having Software
> > Freedom Day Singapore 2010.
> >
> > For this year, I'm bringing my personal laptop and my w ife's netbook
> > for display at TUSG booth. So far, it will be a one man show. For those
> > who are able to commit some time and put on your Ubuntu T-Shirt, just
> > drop by and lend a hand.  Might as well bring your laptop, then we can
> > hookup to the net for some Urban Terror fragging...
>
> Hey Heidir,
>
> Sorry about the delay I have been ridiculously busy this year with
> school, but I would love to help out. I can bring my laptop and (like
> last year) my 22" monitor if you'd like. Do you know what is happening
> with regards to power? Will we need to bring our own power strip? Also
> what about internet? Anyway I'd love to help out, just tell me what to
> bring.
>
> Thanks! Nick

Hey Nick,

Finally a reply from you!

I can't confirm the power strip. I can share out my Starhub Mobile
Broadband using a router. Since there are quite a number turning up, I
will need to reconfirm the table space to see whether it will be able to
accommodate all system.

Thanks for your interest. Will keep all posted, once I have more details
from the organiser.

Muhammad Heidir

Launchpad: ~heidir
Team Ubuntu Singapore