[Ubuntu-SG] Fwd: [linux-5] Job Opportunity (Linux Administrator)

Billy AM billy at ubuntu.sg
Tue Apr 27 09:56:30 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peoplenet Associates <yonghan.ng at peoplenx.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM
Subject: [linux-5] Job Opportunity (Linux Administrator)
To: linux-5 at meetup.com

Dear All,

I am currently looking for a Unix/ Linux Administrator, based in Singapore
(Red hat Enterprise) for a reputable MNC. Salary package is up to $6k. Can
someone help me out? Greatly appreciated.

Regards
Edwin

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com