[Ubuntu-SG] Meets in Singapore?

C David Rigby c.david.rigby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:52:21 UTC 2010

Luther Goh Lu Feng wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am including SLMG and LUGS in the mail circulation. Since SLMG has been meeting regularly, would SLMG like to plan a May meetup around this? HackerspaceSG could be a possible venue. Please check http://hackerspace.sg/calendar/ for availability.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Luther

Hello Team Ubuntu SG,

This might be a great opportunity to revitalize TUSG. I should be back
on 14 May (jet lagged but functional within a day or two). I'll attend
any meeting if at all possible.

Perhaps we can start working on getting control of our web site? Billy,
you still own the domain name, yes?

Cheers
David