[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day plans

Billy AM billy at ubuntu.sg
Mon Sep 7 03:11:03 UTC 2009

Wow ... I told the FOSA I be there alone on that day. I guess I have to
changed my speech again. And my apologies for underestimating the Ubuntu-sg
crowd. I should have guessed there will be alot more people in times of
needs. Seems we will be the biggest club there again. Ho ho ho! Btw , if you
guys need $$$ tell me. I ask FOSA for it. How many tables you guys need? We
are in the middle so we can't just add them on the day.  The plans are here
http://sfds.foss-alliance.sg/PublicExhibits

regards
Billy